Happy Monday Everyone!
After I got my Celine bag, a lot of people have been requesting what I keep in that large, beautiful thing. Instead of doing a “What’s in my purse” post (because frankly all I keep are 4 things: my wallet, keys, sunglasses, and this cosmetics bag), I thought I would do a “What’s in my cosmetics bag” post.
Now let’s be real. Every girl has one of these bags in her purse. The little cosmetic bag that you throw all your tiny little necessities in? Yea, that one. It’s a whole cluster-mess of a pouch but it carries all your daily and not so daily essentials. If you’re like me, you like to be prepared for anything at all times. I don’t want all these tiny items floating around in my huge purse, so I keep them all in a small pouch.
1. Perfume– my favorite lately is Marc Jacob’s Daisy Roller ball
2. Lotion– this mini-sized Aveeno is perfect! Available at most travel aisles in Target
3. Pepper spray– even though I’ve never used it…I felt more secure carrying this around, especially when I was walking back home from the library during college. I bought a cute atomizer looking one on Amazon– but be careful to warn your friends!
4. Lip gloss– I never wear lip gloss but I carry it anways. Pictured is Lancome Juicy Tubes
5. Eyedrops– a neccesity. I love these minty ones because they are an instant refresher to tired eyes. Available at Walgreens
6. Chapstick– need I say more?
7. Blotting sheets– I don’t use these often but they are thin enough they don’t take up much space
8. Hand sanitzer– for an instant clean
9. Compact– got this cute Hello Kitty Sephora collection one from my friend and it’s been in my purse ever since!
10. BB cream– I always keep a small tube/sample of foundation/bb cream to cover up any redness
11. Aquaphor– for the days that chapstick/Aveeno don’t cut it
12. Advil– A girls best friend every month. Tip: I always get a huge bottle of Advil to save money instead of this travel one and refill it using those clear snap cases that Sephora gives you foundation samples in. In a little pouch, every little space counts and the sample foundation case is smaller than the travel Advil bottle
13. Portable Cell phone Charger
14. Eyeliner– I love Urban Decay’s 24/7 liner because I can use it for both my top and bottom liner. If I need to go out and can’t go back home to redo my make up I just do a soft smokey eye with this.
15. Hair accessories– always have an extra hair tie and a few bobby pins
16. Contacts&Case– you never know when your contacts decide they wanna fall out
not pictured: Tampons, a peppermint, and a small notebook
And yes, all of this DOES fit into a small cosmetics pouch! What do you carry in your everyday-emergency bag? I’d love to know!
Leave a comment!